Zad helping out with laundry and dishes and recycling. That was great. Made my day.
After a long day where 11am felt like 2pm and 2pm felt like 6, it was so wonderful to meet up with Bitsy and Ferris. While I love the experience I’m getting now, the people from my last job are truly the best. They’re amazing. I really deeply miss them each and every day. The three of us being together tonight makes going in tomorrow so difficult and lonely. It’s just not the same.
* having loving friends like Johnny and Theresa come visit
* football w Zad
* having money in my bank account
* waking up to a call from pat, Lauren and Madeleine
* pancakes and bacon
* a good walk
I’m happy to be excited about the projects I’m working on
I’m grateful how much I enjoy my job and the people I work with
I’m thankful for a healthy and delicious dinner
I love being in love, too. That’s the best part of my day.
* quiet time on the bus
* our guest speaker who talked about working and being a mom and all that comes into play
* grocery delivery. Amazing.
* good news from friends
* weekend planning