* video chat with Winnie and Christine to discuss the arrival of Winnie’s baby girl in December
* pancakes and mimosas with Christine and Fievel (her dog)
* hot weather in July
* pool time
* getting more settled/set up at home
* how generous and kind Farzad’s family is
I’m grateful for finally having a day where I feel slightly normal and like I can breathe. It has been a nonstop 2 weeks.
* when Jim calls
* family time
* too much good food
* how much Dad and Joanne loved Zad. “Excellent,” Joanne said with the ok 👌 sign and a big smile
* taking care of paperwork
* when the nyt wants my exclusive and will run the story tomorrow. Yes!
* coming home to a delicious and healthy dinner
* being safe - from little stuff like traffic to the bigger picture like all the wars happening right now
* feeling accepted, wanted and needed on my team