April 14, 2014
* Josselyn and her spontaneous invite to hang out tonight
* breaking my big news to my bosses and it being ok
Everything in your life, right now, Katie, is awesome. Everything is in its right place, under grace, and whether or not this makes perfect sense yet, one day it will. And the time swiftly approaches when you’ll be exceedingly grateful for all that has brought you to this day and contributed to who you’ve become, because it is exactly that person who is now poised to live as you have always dreamed you would one day live.
Everything plays to your greater good, Katie, and it’s all lifting you higher and higher into the light, into the love, into your power. And soon you’ll be hearing a lot of, “Who did you say does your PR??”
Ah man, a week of gratitude:
* sleep (I slept a lot this weekend)
* feeling grounded
* time w friends and family
* seeing my niece’s Michelin man legs on the phone
* dinner w Jen
* making it through this past week
* Ferris- she’s amazing!
* for awareness of my mistakes, large and small
* the experience of a 40-day prosperity meditation